guptajimarriage.com aims to provide you with a safe & secure environment in which you search and find your life partner.
• We also have strict abuse-prevention and reporting systems for those that do get through our screening systems. However, in ensuring your safety & privacy, we’re limited to actions that are within our control. Therefore, it is necessary for you to exercise some simple precautions for your privacy & for a safe and secure experience.
What information you need to give in to use this site?
We gather information from members and guests who apply for the various services our site offers. It includes, but may not be limited to, email address, first name, last name, a user-specified password, mailing address, zip code and telephone/mobile number.
How the site uses the information it collects/tracks?
We collect your personal information primarily to ensure that we are able to fulfil your requirements and to deliver personalised experience. Information collected through the profile registration may be shared with other users of the website but will be displayed in a strictly anonymous manner with no personally identifying details, and will only be shown to potential match candidates. Visitors to the website may browse the site, search member profiles, and view any articles or features the website has to offer without entering any personal information.
The site is currently free, which off course is liable to change as and when the owners of the site may so decide. In the event of the site converting to a paid site, the website may require your name, billing address, phone no., email address, credit card information and any other such information which is necessary for the security reason. Upon successful payment you will receive an email notification that your payment has been received, and another email notification confirming the activation of the Paid Membership services. You will be notified of subscription renewal transactions when they occur. Email contact information provided by you is used primarily to notify you of potential match candidates identified by the Website based on your preferred partner preferences. Once you commence the Website’s registration process, the Website may occasionally send newsletters and email notifications of special events or product offerings at the Website. If you start, but do not complete, the registration process, the Website may also send email messages encouraging you to complete the process and become a subscriber and/or a Paid member. If you choose not to receive emails about new products, promotions or other noteworthy news, please see the section below labelled “Choice/Opt-out".
Credit Card/Net banking payment details
Credit card transactions are processed through industry standard secure socket layer encryption by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose
Information Supplied by Your Browser
Though the Website makes every effort to preserve user privacy, the website may disclose information you provide if required to do so by Law, by an enforcement agency or by an order of a Court or if the Website has a good faith & belief that disclosure is necessary to
(1) comply with the law or with legal process served on us.
(2) protect and defend its rights or property.
(3) act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety.
The Website will not create matches for anyone not within the legally marriageable age. Any information received by the Website from a person the Website believes to be a minor will be purged from its database.
The Website makes message boards available to its users and visitors. Information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information.
The Website has extensive security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information stored in its database. These measures include the use of Secure Server technology during credit card transactions and administrative access to site data, as well as other proprietary security measures which are applied to all repositories and transfers of user information. The Website shall exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and the Website’s servers, the Website cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to the Website over the Internet and thus shall accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Pointers to protect your privacy
Please take the following steps to further protect your privacy:-
1) Always close your browser and log out from the Website once you have finished surfing the net to prevent other people gaining access to your information and correspondence.
2) The Website has no control over other websites that it may be linked to, and the Website takes no responsibility for the conduct of these companies. Always read the Terms and Conditions when using other websites.
3) Keep your passwords and your member details secret, If any unauthorized access of your account occurs please inform us immediately. Frequently change your password.
4) Posting of personal contact information is prohibited on the Website. The Website takes no responsibility for any personal contact information disclosed to other members in its network. Personal information includes information such as full names, telephone numbers and home addresses. Beware , if you voluntarily disclose personal information it may be collected and used by others.
Policies and Remedies
Links to Other Sites
The Website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to the Website or of any third party advertisers.
You may send an email to email@example.com with the word “Remove" in the subject field if you do not wish to receive future communication from the Website.
You shall have the option in members area for changing and modifying information previously submitted or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of changes required. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the Website, you may email email@example.com.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY STATEMENT
Gupta Ji Marriage Bureau provides you membership *(for one year) which gives you ample time to take your crucial
decision about marriage.
For Each Member
Our members are catered with customized matrimonial services which includes designated operations and relationship managers.
Our members belong to distinguished segment of society which gives you the advantage to associate with elite families.
The rich experience of Marriage Counselors are available at all Branches of the Company to utilize and handle responses.